BBC The Story Of Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 DVD
The Story of Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Covers Michael's entire career from his birth in 1958 to Present
1. What Was So Special About Michael Jackson
2. Michael Was Viewed As Strange
3. His Music
4. The Jackson 5
5. Little Michael
9. Jackson 5 Leave Motown
10. Michael Leaves The Jacksons
12. The Most Spectacular Touring Artist
13. The Moonwalk
14. Stories Proliferate About Michael's Private Life
16. Molestation Case
17. Critics Unimpressed with Michael's New Releases
18. Michael Is Arrested On New Child Molestation Charges
19. Would Michael Make A Comeback?
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009) One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records including one for Most Successful Entertainer of All Time13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era and the sale of 750 million records worldwide.6 Jacksons highly publicized personal life, coupled with his successful career, made him a part of popular culture for almost four decades.
COMES IN A FULL COLOR CASE AND LABEL
Covers Michael's entire career from his birth in 1958 to Present.